1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and running water for more than 30 seconds.
2. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
4. Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms.
5. Wear a mask and avoid visiting crowed places. – If you are elderly/pregnant or have chronic conditions, you MUST wear a mask when going outside. – If you show symptoms of fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms, please refrain from taking off your mask.
6.Please consult with the KCDC call center at 1399 if you are suspicious of contracting an infrectious disease
Please follow these precautions to protect yourself and your neighbors!